Gulet Altair, built exclusively for cruising the Dalmatian coast in Croatia, is an exceptional and uniquely designed sailing ship that combines traditional Gulet design elements with modern technology to provide a dependable and outstanding cruising experience in the Mediterranean, infused with Croatian flair.
The 24.5m Gulet Altair, featuring 6 cabins accommodating 12 guests and 4 crew, is a uniquely designed Croatian-built sailing ship that combines traditional Gulet design elements and modern technology to provide a dependable, outstanding cruising experience in the Mediterranean with added Croatian flair, equipped with impressive outdoor social areas, water toys, exceptional crew, and stylish modern en-suite cabins, with booking information available via the company website, along with information about the yacht's features, accommodations, and amenities.
• Tender boat: 4.50 m tender with an outboard 40 HP engine
• Paddle board
• Snorkelling equipment
• Water ski
• Donut ride/Ringo ride
4 Double bed cabins
2 Twin bed cabins
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite
bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- 8 hours of Air-condition is included in the price
Children 0-2 years free of charge, Children 2 - 12 years 50% discount
Half board (breakfast + lunch): 390€ per person per week
Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 600€ per person per week
Extra meal (dinner – three courses) is optional 35€ per meal per person
Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
All-inclusive domestic drink package of 200€/person/week
All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package of 90€/person/week
All inclusive (alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks)
All inclusive soft drink package
- Drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consumption.
- All inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Euro per person includes: Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee.
Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 90 Euro per person per week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.
Gulet charter cost
GULET ALTAIR RENTAL PRICE FOR 7 DAYS
22.04. - 03.06.2023
AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings.
• 13% Croatian VAT
• Accommodation on the yacht
• 4 crew members
• Wages and food for the crew
• Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
• Fuel for 12 hours/day of generator use
• Complete linen and towels
• Yacht insurance
• Service on board
• Sojourn taxes
• Yacht cleaning
• Use of leisure equipment on board
• Captain’s dinner
• Half board (breakfast + lunch): 390 Eur per person per week
• Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 600 Eur per person per week
• Extra meal (dinner – three courses) is optional 35 Eur per meal per person
• Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
• All-inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Eur/person/week
• All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package of 90 Eur/person/week
• Port and marina fee
• Tickets for national parks
• Water ski and doughnut: 150 EUR/h
• Crew gratitude
• Terms of payment: 50% at booking confirmation, 50% forty fife days before charter commencement
• Port fees/anchorages: Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1,000 Euros).
• Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route 1.500 Eur
• One way fee (1500 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused
• Extra navigation: 60 Eur/hour. This cost is already included in Delivery Fee
• Repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused
• Transfer from/to the airport/hotel: on request
• Guided tours: on request
• Important Note: All-inclusive beverage option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits. Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients – corkage fee: 700 Euros per week.
• Food discount for children:
Children 0-2 years free of charge, Children 2-12 years 50% discount
• Crew gratitude is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 5% to 15% of the charter fee)